Thoughts on my life so far, first snow, trip with besties

 Assalamualaikum :)

last post was in October, I made it ! last semester, was an extreme ride serious talk.

It started to snow heavily here in Hakodate on 30th November last year, at first it was all fun here and there until I had to face snowstorm(s) everyday T.T rumah rasa macam boleh terbang sebab angin dekat luar kuat sangat. Going to class every morning, was really tough. And I have 9 am class 3 times per week, ;) pernah la sekali dua terlajak bangun sebab sejuk sangat, rip my attendance points. 

sorry for the low quality bcs it's from Telegram. Yeah this is what jalan to my Uni looked like on December until February.

Banyak kali tergelincir terjatuh terpeleot, you name it. sakit tu satu, lepastu bila jatuh depan orang lagilah memalukan . Sejuk dia tak payah cerita, even inside my house, bila bernafas tu keluar wap. paling rendah suhu here was around -11 celcius. I'm freezing to death. Lepastu dengan exam week time akhir January where it was the coldest time of the year, brain cannot braining. All I wanted to do is hibernate like a polar bear. Tapi paksa diri pergi class even during snow storm, I can say I'm a little proud of myself.

So on new year's holiday, I went to Osaka by flight to join program that was held by persatuan muslim dekat sini, and from that trip I learnt how to travel by flight. Kalau dekat Malaysia, takde masalah pun, sebab sini semua tulisan Jepun, it was quite hard for a first timer like me.
Met my friends, last jumpa diorang was time fly pergi Jepun. Dekat setahun tak jumpa, bila nak balik tu macam haih, taknak balik Hokkaido :'( 

And then after exam week, Spring holiday started! Went to travel around Hokkaido with Dayang, that was a good one but so colddddd! pernah satu malam tu check suhu, -17 celcius! tapi feel like -20. Oh wow automatic rasa nak tidur je and always laparrr. Kitaorang pergi 6 hari with all-you-can-ride train ticket. I don't know what it is called but boleh naik banyak kali sepanjang 6 hari tu, tak kisah jauh mana,lama mana! That's the highlight of the trip sebab duit actually banyak habis dekat transportation je, sebab sini mahal nak commute. So boleh jimat dekat situ.

And then 2 weeks rehat2, basically doing nothing hahah, I went to Kansai by flight! It was my first time travelling alone, buat semua sendiri with helps from pro like Dayang, I managed to arrived safely in Kansai International Airport! Lepastu terus gerak ke Nara, to our Air Bnb to meet my long lost friend hahah sebab setahun tak jumpa. We had so much fun, went to picnic at the park, and the weather is Kansai was really nice! tak panas, tak sejuk sangat and most importantly no snow! Finally i'm outtt! 



Met deers, which were really agressive if they are hungry! Tak tahu kenapa, but photos in Nara Park >>>> aesthetically pleasing sebab cuaca elok maybe? Then we went to Wakayama, one of my friend's house sebab nak jimat acommodation lol. Wakayama was already quite hot, rasa macam dah summer dah dekat situ. And the journey to my friend's house was depressing i could say. Sebab kena turun bukit, curam gila with our heavy luggage, kalau tak reti brake memang boleh terbabas masuk gaung T.T tak tahulah macam mana member boleh naik bukit tu every time nak pergi Uni, boleh ada otot. 

Dekat Wakayama kitaorang banyak rehat2, and shopping at Honeys, sebab kitaorang dah plan nak sama tema colour every trip but at every different negeri. Oh, in Nara we wore white, wakayama - Beige, Kyoto - green and lastly in Tochigi we wore pink. Was really fun matching dresscode with friends, rasa macam orang2 sekeliling asyik pandang2 je hahah maybe sebab bergaya sangat kot, lol perasan je. xD

hm actually banyak lagi nak cerita but i'm too lazy to do so, sekarang nak sahur. Sini subuh dah makin awal, 3:48 am, so kene get ready takut menyesal. Next week dah start 2nd year, seriously takde semangat , nak cuti lagi but we have a responsibility to study right, gotta do it properly this year! Ganbarou minna! kena kumpul credit banyak2 untuk graduate :')

Updated//

haih post ni sedikit berterabur dan tak ikut flow tapi takpelah.

Banyak lagi benda nak tulis tapi nantilah ye bila dah start cuti semester which is lagi 2 minggu :( semoga tak buat-buat lupalah.

Comments

Popular Posts