October dump + Autumn is finally here!

Hi and assalamualaikum for those who accidentally come here ;)

Wow, tahun ni kira ada improvement la sebab rajin update blog eventhough tak ada siapa baca pun, who cares *pat myself* you know what, the reason I suddenly became so 'rajin' to write something here is because I don't have the confidence to post it on my social media sebab rasa anxious, takut orang annoyed with me but still I need to tell my story somewhere I feel safe sebab if not, I will obviously forgot about it, huhu can you guys relate? I also write diary journal tho ( yeah for everyone who don't know) butttt I'm too lazy to write , sometimes I think typing is quite 便利(benri) I literally forgot what it's called in english 😂 

Okay back to the main reason why I write here: an update of my so boring international student life.  I've just started new semester here, and unexpectedly the schedule is not as busy as before (I've suffered so much for the past sem) that's what I think la, maybe cause before this I'm not accustom yet to the system/environment here(?) anyhow, I've made it thru, starting new semester with a new spirit! 

Since it's already autumn, I keep checking the weather forecast bcs I'm excited+angry with the sudden drop of the temperature. However, this miss here did not switch on the heater for two weeks! before you call me an Elsa, I ned to make a quick statement; I don't know how to turn it on. T-T

so the thing is, it's not that I've never use a heater before (I used it everyday back before I started living alone) but unfortunately, the one in my current house need to use oil(kerosene) to switch it on. No wonder la because my house is an old school one. So I pretended to be Elsa but I failed. (literally wear socks + heat tech + jacket with 2 blankets every night) Kebetulan ,my landlord came because it's time to pay the rent, he helped me bought the oil, finally this girl can sleep safe and sound *proud of myself, big girl already*


Dah try baca manual pun, don't know how to use nasib baiklah landlord bagitau mana nak beli etc.
Begitulah kisah si newbie hidup di jepun 😂 beli 2 tong kerosin harga dia 4,500yen. Taktahu la tahan sampai bila tu huhu, inipun tak on selalu sebab nak jimat2. Nanti time winter kena selalu bukak, I can already imagine how my bills will turn out. so I already made a sikit2 preparation for winter, setelah survey2 dengan senior yang lebih berpengalaman. Winter jacket,heat tech,gloves semua dah beli. Sekarang tinggal nak beli winter boots. But don't know which style that I like. Yang pasti, kena waterproof and tahan dari terpeleot sebab licin salji. 

 Ni tadi time grocery shopping, singgah kedai kasut nak tengok2. I kinda like this one+affordable price but don't know if this is good enough. Should I buy a pricey one since nak guna lama? Hmmm.. making desicion in life is hard.

summary of what I bought last week. mesti korang ingat, eh makan tu je? No, yang basic2 macam telur,sayur etc tu biasa beli dekat supermarket dekat dengan rumah. I only came here for the sake of Halal Nugget and asian's stuffs that can be found nowhere near my house. Gigih ya.


haritu kemas2 dompet sebab nak kira duit tinggal berapa *I never count my money or kemas my dompet properly unless rasa macam duit dah takde* , and what I perasan is I always feel like my money is gone. Hahah it's not that I put it merata2 okay but, everytime bayar dekat cashier, terus rasa miskin. So, I recently found out that all my money have turned into duit syiling! (Sebab dekat Jepun ni duit kertas dia punya jenis tak banyak. Ada 3 je) Lain semua syiling T.T 

Tengok la tu, bila kira2 balik semua duit syiling tu, kalau convert duit Malaysia, dapat RM60+. So guys, kalau korang rasa miskin, mana duit  pergi,  tryla check duit syiling korang xD

Just a random flower I found on my way back from uni. Cantik kan? semalam tengok balik dah layu dah :(


Agak terkejut sebab ada log, dah la tak pernah belajar dekat sekolah dulu, lepastu sini tak pakai calc pulak, haih ganbatte la subjek ni


Just an ordinary face to face class, tapi seriously, Husna biasanya duduk depan tauu kalau class dekat uni (I insist to clarify 😜) tapi somehow this class, tiap kali masuk je, mesti majority front seat is taken. So selalu duduk belakang je huhu but I guess sebab sensei tau ada foreigner, sensei selalu tulis dekat board instead of cakap je. Mesti sensei tahu saya lambat pick up hahah Thank you sensei! sasugani sensei class ni dulu belajar dekat Indonesia, bestla sebab sensei selalu cerita pasal budaya sana yang tak jauh dari Malaysia, as in accepting and giving something with right hand is one of good manner. 


This one is korean class I took, ni sensei tuliskan how to say "I forgot" it in korean sebab Husna tanya just in case terlupa nak buat homework xD. Class ni belajar korean but in japanese. Mesti orang macam, tak susah ke, tak pening ke? Jawapannya is, tak.Actually, lagi senang! Sebab, banyakkkk perkataan korea yang sama bunyi dia dengan perkataan Jepun, so that helps a lot! I'm glad that I took korean for foreign language. Harapnya bergunalah bila nak pergi Korea bebila in the future hoho

Nampak macam terik kan, tapi sebenanrnya suhu time tu 10 celcius. Still thankful for the good weather tho, eventho matahari ada pun, tak panas langsung.


Found momiji (maple tree) masa nak pergi bank. Seriously, tak perasan langsung dah autumn, sebab kawasan rumah banyak pokok ginko je, and pokok2 tu literally still hijau. Autumn is going to end soon  in Hokkaido coz autumn here is really short but we have a really looong winter. Have to accept that fact living in Japan's northen island. Oh btw, haritu dah nampak 雪虫(yukimushi): serangga salji(?) Dia sama je macam nyamuk tapi dia tak hisap darah ,just terbang2 and melekat dekat baju je hoho. Sensei kata, kalau nampak serangga ni start ada means that winter is just around the corner! Padanla these few weeks punya sejuk tu lain macam. -,- I'm not mentally prepared yet for winter but at the same time can't help but feeling excited to see my first snow! 

so if you manage to read my rants sampai habis, congrats and thank you! <3
saya kuat membebel but don't wanna kacau my friend just to tell them about my life. So here's the sumary. To appreciate the reader's effort, I'm gonna put my room's picture here. It's not that pretty lagi sebab banyak lagi yang tak sempat nak beli, later kalau dah okay sikit nak bubuh sini so that boleh tengok balik in the future bila rindu jepun :')


Lastly, thanks sebab baca, gonna post again when I'm not lazy :D

20221029 (2240)

Comments

Popular Posts